Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
I can trying to figure out the problem with my electrical system. Battery is new. Alternator is charging when running at 14+. When I let the car sit over night, the battery is dead in the morning. I disconnected the alternator and did this overnight and the battery is still dead so I know it'...
I haven't had a chance to jack it up and take a closer look at it yet, but my front end makes a lot of noise. It pops when I put the car from park to either drive or reverse, it creaks and groans when I turn the wheels with no gas to them (not a power steering pump/fluid issue), and squeaks w...
Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls
Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews
I have owned 4 and each one we gave away at about 280,000. We are proud to say that the folks drove them each for over 330,000 miles before they were junked out. Great value to the $$$$$
I bought this apv cargo van for my landscape irrigation business. It was April 1994 with 63,889 miles. Replaced original engine at 181,000 miles due to oil pump failure. I now have 309,000 miles total on van. Have had issues with a/c not cooling completely. Still has original transmission. Change oil every 3,000 miles, always have repairs made at local Chevolet dealer. Love my van, wish I had a...
I have had my van 13 years-bought it new, and now I am starting to have underbody/wheelwell issues which are being taken care of now. All in all it has been a wonderful van and just hitting 50,000 original miles. Plan on driving it until it falls apart or not worth repairing anymore.