Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Express 3500
- How many crank sensors does a 99 chevy 3500 6.5 diesel have?
- i have a light on my dash that has a wrench and oilcan in yellow what is this?
- dashboard lights not working. which fuse box has the correct fuse to repair
- Power loss while driving.
- How often should the timing chain assy be replaced in a 6.0 engine?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
When I'm driving along the highway, I suddenly lose power and am unable to keep up with traffic to the point that I'm going too slow. If I pull over to the side of the road, stop the engine, wait a few minutes, start it again, I will have power back but for only a limited time until this...
Chevrolet Express 3500 Recalls
Certain vehicles are being recalled because if a crash were to occur not requiring deployment of the front airbags, the head of an unbelted front seat passenger could hit the instrument panel, resulting in personal injury because the panel may not sufficiently absorb the impact. As of this writing, General Motors is still working on a remedy for this concern.
IMPCO Technologies installed a compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel system as original equipment on certain 2011-2013 full size GM vans. These vans are being recalled because the electrical connector on the fuel shut off solenoid can corrode, causing the connector to overheat, increasing the risk of a fire. Both dealers and fleet operators will be performing the necessary updates to correct this concern. The corrections include: replacing the fuel shut off solenoid, fuel pump fuse, and adjusting the wiring routing.
Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vans are used by the Explorer Van Company as the base vehicle for some of their van conversions. Certain Explorer vans are being recalled because the wiring under the power seats may not have been properly secured during vehicle conversion. The wires can be damaged by the seat mechanism resulting in an electrical short and possibly a fire. Dealers will inspect and replace any seat wire harness found to be damaged. If the harness is not damaged, it will be secured to prevent future damage.
Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews
My Check engine light is on The following codes needs attention C004S C0283 C0228 P0056 Please Help! Help.
Very bad problem with paint on this vehicle. Paint starts peeling off the hood and then off the rest of the van. All that is left is the primer. If you watch when you are on the road you will see many of these models with the same problem.
My 2011 Express van has an incredibly rough ride. Any ideas to fix it?