2007 Mini Cooper S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mini Cooper S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mini Cooper S Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
There are reports of premature clutch wear on cars equipped with manual transmissions. Clutch replacement on these vehicles can be quite costly.
2007 Mini Cooper S Questions
Just started out of the blue no local dealer any help would be nice?
Every morning it now takes 3-4 goes to start like it's not getting enough revs or power to turn over. Has been doing this last few weeks. No error codes at all.
Also if not driven all day while at work does same thing after work too.
What could it be? How can I fix? Thank you
Also if I have to set in traffic for a long period it will start missing and some times ouit, but if I shut it off for 30 seconds or more then start it back up it runs ok.
2007 Mini Cooper S Recalls
The electrical circuit board in the auxiliary water pump can malfunction and overheat. The circuit board may smolder, which could result in a fire. Dealers will replace the auxiliary water pump to correct this concern.
The tailpipe extension protrudes slightly past the rear bumper. Inadvertent contact with the tailpipe extension could occur. If the extension were hot, a burn could result. Dealers will replace the tailpipe extension with a shorter one to correct this issue. This recall is expected to begin during January of 2009.
2007 Mini Cooper S Reviews
The most fun I've had owning/driving a vehicle...ever. Yes, it is expensive to purchase and repair, but the experience and joy it provided makes one forget everything else. When people see it up close, they want one...even the ones that didn't have a care in the world for them at first thought!