2005 Mini Cooper S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mini Cooper S
- while driving, power steering goes out. stop and tap hard on resivor and it work
- was driving and car shut off and will not turn over. Replaced battery and still
- Has anyone had their 17" R99 polished rims corrode like mine have on their mini
- Why is my engine fan not working
- Fuel gauge drops to empty while driving with a full tank of gas.
2005 Mini Cooper S Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
2005 Mini Cooper S Questions
I was able to pull into a parking lot and stop and shut the car off. I then re-started the car and the gas gauge was showing a full tank and I proceed to work, with no problem. So, what happened ?? This was the first time that I noticed this happening. There was no unusual noises to make you thin...
Usually it goes away after about ten minutes
2005 Mini Cooper S Recalls
The occupant detection mat sensor can malfunction, preventing the passenger side front air bag from deploying in a crash. Mini will replace the front passenger seat occupant detection mat free of charge to correct the concern.