2005 Mini Cooper S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mini Cooper S
- Fuel gauge drops to empty while driving with a full tank of gas.
- is there any clutch adjustment on my 2004 mini cooper s ??
- Why is my engine fan not working
- My mini has a high pitched squeak from rear on light acceleration after a stop
- Warning lights ABS, flat tire, brake and powerstearing while driving
2005 Mini Cooper S Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
2005 Mini Cooper S Questions
I was able to pull into a parking lot and stop and shut the car off. I then re-started the car and the gas gauge was showing a full tank and I proceed to work, with no problem. So, what happened ?? This was the first time that I noticed this happening. There was no unusual noises to make you thin...
Usually it goes away after about ten minutes
the clutch seems to be strong but it has to much free play.
i have to have it on the floor before i can shift gears.
also is the boost gauge vaccum or electric operated? right now it isn't working. i am trying to trouble shoot it.