2005 Mini Cooper S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mini Cooper S
- Has anyone had their 17" R99 polished rims corrode like mine have on their mini
- Why is my engine fan not working
- Fuel gauge drops to empty while driving with a full tank of gas.
- My mini has a high pitched squeak from rear on light acceleration after a stop
- is there any clutch adjustment on my 2004 mini cooper s ??
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2005 Mini Cooper S Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
2005 Mini Cooper S Questions
I was able to pull into a parking lot and stop and shut the car off. I then re-started the car and the gas gauge was showing a full tank and I proceed to work, with no problem. So, what happened ?? This was the first time that I noticed this happening. There was no unusual noises to make you thin...
Usually it goes away after about ten minutes
the clutch seems to be strong but it has to much free play.
i have to have it on the floor before i can shift gears.
also is the boost gauge vaccum or electric operated? right now it isn't working. i am trying to trouble shoot it.