2004 Mini Cooper S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Mini Cooper S
- When I turn on cruise control it flashs three times and goes off. Any ideas
- mini cooper s jammed steering after hit on the back
- how do i replace the power steering motor or is there a fuse i can remove.
- electric power steering pump stays running with key removed and drains battery d
- how do i replace the rear license plate bulbs?
2004 Mini Cooper S Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
2004 Mini Cooper S Questions
can the power steering pump be damaged after another car hits you at high velocity on the rear and silencer of a 2004 mini cooper s? thank you.
the bulbs on both sides have blown out.
Are the drive belt and the timing belt the same thing?
2004 Mini Cooper S Reviews
Best car ever. expensive to repair but its a bmw. love everything about it
Fun Car at 40K miles the oil pan & valve gasket were leaking like mad $12000 to be repaired at dealer. All dealer services are way too high. wanted $650 to replace front brake pads