2003 Mini Cooper S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mini Cooper S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Mini Cooper S Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
There are reports of premature clutch wear on cars equipped with manual transmissions. Clutch replacement on these vehicles can be quite costly.
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
2003 Mini Cooper S Questions
just bought a used mini cooper s.before purchasing I read all of the most common issues with them,one being power steering pump failure.After driving a while and returning home,the fan stayed on for about 3 minutes.Now this is my wife telling me so I don't know which fan it was.Is it normal,l...
what sort of service should I have performed on my car with 80000 miles? No major problems but would like to stay ahead of the game. My car has a manual transmission
Have a misfire on my number 2 cyl. Wondering what that could be besides the wires or perhaps the injectors?