2002 Mini Cooper S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mini Cooper S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 Mini Cooper S Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
There are reports of premature clutch wear on cars equipped with manual transmissions. Clutch replacement on these vehicles can be quite costly.
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
2002 Mini Cooper S Questions
The compressor - clutch is not turning. The AC blows hot air. AC light comes on, tried pressing the circulation button on and off, still hot air. Fuse is good. Also, can I replace this myself or does this have to go to the dealer or local shop. I tried to re0charge, but when I put the gauge ...
the ABS, DSC, Runflat and Brake warning lights came on and wouldn't go off. And the speedo would 'flutter" every so often. The shop claims they did not touch the speed sensor for that wheel, and that its the ABS module...and a coincidence! Could this simply be a need to reset a compu...