2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC Sierra 2500
- On my 2000 GMC 2500 The day time head lamps are not on.
- Reverse went out. Transmission studders.
- my 2000 gmc 2500 4x4 jumps when braking sometimes hard, sometimes barely?????
- my sonoma has leak from clutch resorvoir or somewhere clutch looses pressure
- my truck keeps leaking clutch fluid i fill resovoir then have pressure but leave
2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The 4WD transfer case position sensor or the selector switch may fail causing the service 4WD message to be displayed.
2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
The Green lamp light on the dash is on but no daytime lights. The head lights work fine when you turn them on.
OK, I have a 2000 GMC SIERRA 2500 6.0L V8. I just recently purchased this truck and have noticed the brakes being a little jumpy occasionally. Sometimes very bad, sometimes very little, and sometimes perfectly smooth. I pulled the wheels off and checked all of the rotors ( front and back ), an...