2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC Sierra 2500
- my sonoma has leak from clutch resorvoir or somewhere clutch looses pressure
- my truck keeps leaking clutch fluid i fill resovoir then have pressure but leave
- I have a leak between the hydro-boost & the master cylinder
- What would cause a loss of brakes and power steering at lower rpms?
- no 4wd lights on switch and locked in 4wd
2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
A clicking noise may be noted from the turn signal flasher after the turn signals are switched off. This is commonly cause by a faulty turn signal switch which will require replacement.
2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
I have a 2000 GMC 2500 pickup with a 6.0 I go to engage the 4x4 in 4 hi or 4 low or auto 4WD and it switches over and just blinks and dose not go into 4WD I replaced the front axle actuator and the encoder motor and the switch panel and still have no different results
no codes just comes out of overflow