2012 Ford Transit Connect Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Ford Transit Connect
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Ford Transit Connect Questions
it loses coolant when traveling @ interstate speed. was pressure tested at ford dealership they foungd no leak. the coach has 8800 miles and we have add 5 gallons of coolant.the leak has gotten worse. do you think it can be leaking from tattle tail on water pump due to it turning faster at higher...
2012 Ford Transit Connect Recalls
The wiper arms may not be adequately riveted, resulting in incomplete or inconsistent clearing of the windshield and possible detachment of the wiper arm. If the wiper arm detaches, the driver's visibility may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the driver and passenger side wiper arm and blade assemblies to correct this concern. The Ford recall number is 12S36.