2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- What number headlight bulb does it take?
- Changed Bosch 02 sensor two weeks later p2a00 code came back. Are there two ?
- i have a 2006 dodge sprinter. it started hesitating between 2nd and 3rd gear .
- wouldn't start, just click, click. Replaced starter and now click alot
- How do you change the thermostat? and where is it located?
2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Problems
The shift lever may not move out of park. Our technicians tell us that updating the electronic shifter module (ESM) may be necessary to correct this concern.
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Questions
Just need the bulb number before attempting to change it.
Notice hesitation like a vacuum advance problem ck engine light is on.
Already changed resonater to eliminator, changed inter cooler hose also maf sensor.
Still have p2a00
Are there two o2 sensors ?
My Sprinter not run more than 65mph. Is any body know why? Maybe that any sensor on it that control speed?