2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- dodge sprinter box truck has no power I don't the turbo not working
- 06 sprinter 3500 now p2237 on scan gauge. Exhaust leaks could b culprit ??
- What number headlight bulb does it take?
- Changed Bosch 02 sensor two weeks later p2a00 code came back. Are there two ?
- i have a 2006 dodge sprinter. it started hesitating between 2nd and 3rd gear .
2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Problems
Automatic transmissions may develop shifting concerns or a shudder condition. Our technicians tell us the shudder condition may be caused by transmission fluid level or quality. The shifting concerns may be caused by a faulty transmission control module (TCM).
The shift lever may not move out of park. Our technicians tell us that updating the electronic shifter module (ESM) may be necessary to correct this concern.
2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Questions
I replaced O2 sensor also air temp sensor. Now p2237 code but I noticed possibly two small exhaust leaks. One at doughnut. Could this be tripping sensors ?
Should I take it to Midas ?
Just need the bulb number before attempting to change it.
Notice hesitation like a vacuum advance problem ck engine light is on.
Already changed resonater to eliminator, changed inter cooler hose also maf sensor.
Still have p2a00
Are there two o2 sensors ?
2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Recalls
In a crash that deploys the passenger front air bag, the inflator of the air bag can rupture, causing metal debris to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will replace the front passenger air bag inflator free of charge to correct the concern.