2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Problems
The shift lever may not move out of park. Our technicians tell us that updating the electronic shifter module (ESM) may be necessary to correct this concern.
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Questions
My Sprinter not run more than 65mph. Is any body know why? Maybe that any sensor on it that control speed?
Where is the Glow Plug Control Module to PCM Comm Circuit
Where is the Imput/Turbine Speed Sensor "A"