2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Problems
Automatic transmissions may develop shifting concerns or a shudder condition. Our technicians tell us the shudder condition may be caused by transmission fluid level or quality. The shifting concerns may be caused by a faulty transmission control module (TCM).
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Questions
I was taking the van for the oil change, and it was making a weird noise when driving. The shiter moves, but the van will not. I cannot check the trans fluid as there is no dipstick...only a cover. I had to get it towed.
my quetions is about the top of my engen sensor cover everything is black like a mood what should i do about it ?
Hi im trying to find a location of camshaft sensor
2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Recalls
2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Reviews
I own (2) Sprinters, one is a 2004 the other is a 2005 with a wheelchair lift that I use to transport patients with. The 2004 was my first, the mileage was great but the engine blew @ 160k miles. Replaced engine but had a mechanic that didn't know what he was doing, and is now in the dealer shop stating that it is not roadworthy. The 2005 I recently purchased to transport wheelchair patients to...