2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Problems
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
False or unrelated trouble codes in the engine control module (ECM) and/or anti-lock brake module (ABS) may be caused by a brake light bulb issue or corrosion in the bulb socket or trailer harness connector. Our technicians tell us all bulbs should be inspected for correct function and application. Also, all related sockets, connectors, and circuit boards should be checked for corrosion if this issue occurs.
2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Questions
with the engine running shifter will not release how ever turn the engine off and ignition to run and it will release
what could cause this.
where is the speed sensor