2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Problems
Automatic transmissions may develop shifting concerns or a shudder condition. Our technicians tell us the shudder condition may be caused by transmission fluid level or quality. The shifting concerns may be caused by a faulty transmission control module (TCM).
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Questions
with the engine running shifter will not release how ever turn the engine off and ignition to run and it will release
what could cause this.
where is the speed sensor