2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Problems
The shift lever may not move out of park. Our technicians tell us that updating the electronic shifter module (ESM) may be necessary to correct this concern.
The crankshaft position sensor on diesel engines may be subject to a recall. Failed crankshaft position sensors may result in a stalling or no start condition.
2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
the engine code states that the particular filter ash is full.
2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Recalls
Mercedes Benz is recalling certain 2007 and 2010 Sprinter 2500/3500 vehicles because the incorrect interior trim covering on the a-pillars may have been installed. In the event of a crash, the vehicle may not provide the protection required if an occupant strikes the a-pillar. Dealers will insect the trim cover and replace it if necessary.
The head impact protection pads may be missing from the C-pillar of some Sprinter vans. Missing head impact protection pads pose a safety risk to occupants in a collision. Dealers will inspect and install pads if missing. The Chrysler recall number is H09. This recall began on April 9, 2008.
The crankshaft sensor may fail on certain diesel engines, causing the engine to stall and increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the suspect crankshaft sensors. This recall is expected to begin on March 3, 2008.
2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Reviews
I love my Sprinter. We changed the head lights to halogen and customized the interior. We can fit 11 passengers and have a bed in the back. It is great for trips, tv. games, nice stereo. We put in a gps Once I was on the highway and lost acceleration. So I pulled over and turned it off. I thought I would wait a while and I called the dealer to see what the problem might be. I turned i...