2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500
- having steering problems, highway no problems, in town steering eradical
- How do I get my drivers rear break light to go off when my van is running?
- The fan does not blow air into the front of the van through vents in dashboard,
- Why won't my '04 2500 start?
- what kind or type of transmission fluid should be used for Dodge sprinter?
2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Problems
The shift lever may not move out of park. Our technicians tell us that updating the electronic shifter module (ESM) may be necessary to correct this concern.
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
I can't get a inspection tag till this problem is fixed. Please help
The dial switch doesnot turn on fan
When I try to start my 2004 Freightliner 2500 SHC with 38,690 miles, the glow plug light stays on and the radiator fan comes on screaming and won't start. Checked the fuses for the ignition (took them out and reinstalled them, they were all good). There was a screw completely out of its place...
2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Recalls
During extremely hot and humid conditions, on trucks equipped with rear air conditioning, the lens for the rear light may distort from the combined heat from the bulb and weather conditions. This could lead to a short circuit of the rear lamp, increasing the risk of fire. Dealers will replace the rear interior lamps with an improved design. The recall began December 17, 2007.