2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- hazard lights do not work turn signals don't work except one in back blinks fast
- what does the odometer code hr 6025 mean
- My check engine light is on and we got code pz406 what does it mean?
- 2005 Dodge RAM 4,7 engine shakes a little when accelerate, engine light on.
- my truck engines shakes a little when accelerating and the engine light is on,
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Problems
On the 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 the camshaft position sensor may fail and cause the engine to crank but not start or it can cause intermittent stalling. A failed camshaft sensor will require replacement.
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
I replaced the spark plugs?
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Recalls
Chrysler has recalled certain 2002-2009 Dodge Rams (1500/2500/3500) because the wiper module assemblies may be susceptible to water intrusion, which may result in partial or complete loss of windshield wiper capability. This may cause reduced visibility for the driver, which could result in a crash. Dealers will replace the wiper module assemblies with vented wiper motor housings.
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Reviews
I bought my truck new. At 30K, I replaced front and rear brakes . At 60K, I replaced rotors and brakes front and rear. Trans has been an issue with filter replacements. Correct factory filters are mandatory for proper cold start shifting to avoid slipping and jerking. Water pump and clutch assembly went at 75K. Noticed a vibration when accelerating two days in a row.....on the third day it blew.
I have an 2005 Ram 1500 w/ the Hemi. I live in SD. I bought it used have had it for 2 years has about 130,000 miles on it. After I bought it of course, the check engine light came on and I hear this clicking noise on the passenger side in the engine and it loses power. Can ANYONE OUT THERE give me an idea as to what this is? I am still driving it this way cause it's the only vehicle I have...
I own a 2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 with 76,400 miles. I bought the truck new in October 2005 and it has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. The only problems I have had were 2 bad batteries so far, which is common for the AZ heat. I maintenance the vehicle regularly with all the synthetic fluids. I am extremely hard on this truck however. I put a 6" lift and 35" tires, it has performance e...