2000 Chevrolet Express 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet Express 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Chevrolet Express 2500 Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
2000 Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
sometimes its flash and the van cut off
PLEASE DONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH JUST A RECOMMENDATION,PLEASE LEAVE IT OPEN FOR SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO.
I have codes p0453,p0340,and p1870,the fuel pump pressure is 60 psi with the motor running or just the key turned on and it doesnt bleed off.It is also hard to refuel,the gas pump a...
At speeds of 10 to 20 miles an hour the motor surges up and down,I have codes p0340,p0453,and p1870,the fuel pump pressure is at 60psi when the motor is running or just with the key on,and stays ther when the key is turned off.It is hard to refuel,the gas pump at the service station keeps shuttin...