2000 Chevrolet Express 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet Express 2500
- my service engine light does not work the bulb is good i failed inspection
- 2000 Chevy express 2500 5.7 liter I have no fuel & no sparks
- The check engine light stays on in the dash and cannot pass inspection.
- cant find engine compartment fuses and can't find. want to check front blower
- what can cause my security light on my chevy express 2500 to stay on while movin
2000 Chevrolet Express 2500 Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
2000 Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
I found out that there are no current going to my ignition coil
A mechanic (not at the dealer) told us that we would have to buy a new computer for the van. He told us the total cost would be $850.00. I found a person on ebay who sells a used one (which he matches up with your pin) for $79.00. He is a top seller on ebay with no bad reviews/complaints. We have...