BMW 535xi Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 535xi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
BMW 535xi Problems
One vehicles equipped with power folding mirrors, the mirror may fold out past the standard position. Our technicians tell us that if this occurs a special procedure must be followed to relearn the correct mirror home position.
BMW 535xi Questions
I am seriously contemplating purchasing a minty-appearing 2008 535xi equipped with a turbo-charged V6 & a 6-speed standard transmission with a clean CarFax report and 87k miles by a single owner. My immediate concerns focus upon the manual clutch.
1] With normal human driving habits [hard...
I recently fill up the tank and since putting in that gas the car has gone haywire. It's too coincidental that this started with the fill up.
Oil change was done 1 week ago, GoodYear gave it a clean bill of health. Took two long distance trips (each +6 hours driving each day - ran like a...
What is the cost, and when will it likely be necessary?
BMW 535xi Recalls
The insulated connector for the positive battery cable may have been incorrectly attached to the trunk floor panel, which can lead to a loosening of the bolt connection. Loosening of the connection can cause an increase in electrical resistance and overheating of the cable connection, which could lead to a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been completed. Dealers will secure the battery bolt cable connection as necessary to correct this concern.
BMW 535xi Reviews
I've owned this 08 for about 5 months now. I get between 24 stop and go, and 35 mpg on highway. Plenty of power on command, with the handling never letting me down. It took some time getting used to the diagnostics, but they are valuable to have. I have but two complaints, 1- getting the feet warm can take some time, 2- Don't open the doors without clearing ALL the snow off. You'll have snow ha...