When you look at 2008 as a whole, all but Subaru posted a decline in sales. While Subaru was down almost 8% in December, they posted a gain of 0.3% for the year, compared to GM -23%, Ford -21% and Volkswagen -3.2%! This is good news to the relatively small Subaru (total sales of 187,700 units), and even though they forecast flat numbers for 2009, they have to be encouraged when other car makers are projecting declines of 15-20%.
We Have a Winner!
By Bret Bodas - January 8th 2009
- What Is PZEV and How Is It Fueling the Need For Alternative Fuel?
- Love Your Car and the Earth? Think Green With Your Automobile
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- 8 Simple Ways To Save Gas