When you look at 2008 as a whole, all but Subaru posted a decline in sales. While Subaru was down almost 8% in December, they posted a gain of 0.3% for the year, compared to GM -23%, Ford -21% and Volkswagen -3.2%! This is good news to the relatively small Subaru (total sales of 187,700 units), and even though they forecast flat numbers for 2009, they have to be encouraged when other car makers are projecting declines of 15-20%.
We Have a Winner!
By Bret Bodas - January 8th 2009
- Timing Belts: The Maintenance Item You Didn’t Know About
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- Car Diagnosis Made Easier With RepairPal’s Symptom Guide
- 3 Tips For Driving Safely in Snow