Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Front of car won't rise up at all. The pump is going and I no leaks found
- my 2002 quattro is having rear air bag problems. have no money to fix
- Headlight/tail light defective warning symbol and tone come on when braking
- Why is my oil light beeping??
- How do i get power to air suspension system? OR what is wrong with it?
Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
Everytime the brakes are applied the warning symbol/tone comes on. The brake lights appear to work fine with the exception that the brake light on the hatch comes on with the headlights. The tone/warning light began when the rear undercarriage struck the lip of a ditch I was going over. Did find ...
After driving a little while and my engine heats up the dashboard cluster starts beeping and the oil light starts flashing. At first I thought it needed oil but didn't. I don't understand what the problem is. .
City driving mostly. Southern CA. No salt or harsh road conditions.
Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
I JUST FIXED MY AIR SUSPENSION LEAK For 12$.... Originally posted by danyk55- at http://forums.audiworld.com to Allroad fans, "I had a leak in the front left air suspension, just put some Slime tire sealant (just unscrew the red wire(air hose)squeeze half a bottle of Slime) it fixed my air leak and the suspension works great! The dealer was asking 1700$ for it, I did it for 12$..." ...
great car. stylish, durable and fast. would buy another in a heartbeat.
Stay away from this car and it's "Air Suspension". Nothing but a very, very expensive nightmare. Also had to spend lots of money on a steering rack for this car. A total horror show. Wait until they release the new Allroad here in the US...don't waste your money on this version.