Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- What should it cost to replace the two EGR temperature sensors for audi allroad
- How do I shut off my air suspension?
- alarm goes off without warning once shut off the interior lights come on
- My tail lights won't go off when I shut down the engine and remove the key.
- Can anyone give me an idea of $ cost to replace engine gasket on '05 Allroad?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
Check engine light is on but engine runs like a top. The mechanic said he needed nearly $3000 to do this- more than the car is worth.
I just bought a used 2003 Audi allroad and I was warned b4 I put the car on a lift at a a local macanic shop I have to shut off the air suspension or the airbags will blow. Problem is I don't know how. Please can any one help??
and stay on for a few minutes then turn off. After several minute they come back on again and continue...
Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
I JUST FIXED MY AIR SUSPENSION LEAK For 12$.... Originally posted by danyk55- at http://forums.audiworld.com to Allroad fans, "I had a leak in the front left air suspension, just put some Slime tire sealant (just unscrew the red wire(air hose)squeeze half a bottle of Slime) it fixed my air leak and the suspension works great! The dealer was asking 1700$ for it, I did it for 12$..." ...
Stay away from this car and it's "Air Suspension". Nothing but a very, very expensive nightmare. Also had to spend lots of money on a steering rack for this car. A total horror show. Wait until they release the new Allroad here in the US...don't waste your money on this version.
Is this car pure sex or what!? I just love the styling of it, can stare at it's sleek & sexy lines all day! The passing power is wonderful as is the Quattro action whether rain or snow I feel secure. Yes the many dollars spent on maintenance & repairs and the turbo lag are so annoying, but I love my Allroad! Sorry to hear the new model lacks in power and has deleted the manual transmission me...