Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- I just bought a used allroad. Reverse occasionally Seemed not to engage, but now it really doesn't work at all unless you're backing downhill. Forward gears work great. Am I going to need a new transmission if I want reverse? I just park carefully!
- front suspension won't lift. car bounces and scraps ground. left outside 2 weeks undriven. could have possible rain damage. what do you suspect the problem to be and do you have a rough estimate on the cost? the car has 108k miles on it. thank you
- code p0302 cyl 2 changed plug inj and coil and motor is making puff puff noice
- Why does my heater plug light flicker
- Front of car won't rise up at all. The pump is going and I no leaks found
Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
I'm having issues w the front suspension on my 2001 audi allroad wagon. i left it in an outdoor lot for 2 wks as I traveled for holiday. there's been a lot of rain in this area and i only have outdoor parking. when I returned from my trip the front suspension was shot. the car bounces on ...
Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
I JUST FIXED MY AIR SUSPENSION LEAK For 12$.... Originally posted by danyk55- at http://forums.audiworld.com to Allroad fans, "I had a leak in the front left air suspension, just put some Slime tire sealant (just unscrew the red wire(air hose)squeeze half a bottle of Slime) it fixed my air leak and the suspension works great! The dealer was asking 1700$ for it, I did it for 12$..." ...
Is this car pure sex or what!? I just love the styling of it, can stare at it's sleek & sexy lines all day! The passing power is wonderful as is the Quattro action whether rain or snow I feel secure. Yes the many dollars spent on maintenance & repairs and the turbo lag are so annoying, but I love my Allroad! Sorry to hear the new model lacks in power and has deleted the manual transmission me...
great car. stylish, durable and fast. would buy another in a heartbeat.