Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi A8 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
Audi A8 Quattro Questions
System works fine for approx 1 week then reverts back to soft pedal, not losing any brake fluid, fault is purely air in the system.
Have lost all running lights, but flashers, brakes, back up all work fine. Also lost "lights on" alarm, so assume control module. No current to fuses.
Audi A8 Quattro Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a standard sunroof glass panel are being recalled because the glass can break without warning. Dealers will replace the sunroof glass on affected vehicles to correct this concern.
The air bag warning light and passenger side air bag off notification light may illuminate due to low battery voltage. If this occurs, the passenger air bag will not deploy in an accident. Dealers will reprogram the air bag control module software. The Audi recall number is JR. This recall began on December 5, 2006.
Audi A8 Quattro Reviews
I LOVE MY CAR BUT VERY EXPENSIVE THE LITTLE THINGS ON THIS CAR ARE ALSO COST BIG MONEY
Audi A8 (D2) Years 1997-2003. This is my second Audi, my first was a 1996 A6. I bought my 98' A8 in 2006, it had 76,000 miles on it, it has 143,XXX on it now. It's been a money pit since day one. Every little thing cost a lot of money. Good mechanic, bad mechanic the car's going to cost you. Weak links: Transmission. This will set you back $3k-$4.5k depending on where you live and who doe...
did you fix light. "on&off"