Audi 90 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi 90 Quattro
- how do I remove the ignition lock cylinder?
- cranks but won't start - no spark through plugs
- repair cost of hose that goes into firewall just to the right of the battery,
- Anyone in Anchorage/AK who can repair a 1990 AUDI 90-Quattro-20v's ODOMETER?
- what is the torque wrench setting for oil pan bolts on a 94 audi 90 cs quattro
Audi 90 Quattro Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
Audi 90 Quattro Questions
ACID leaked from outlet spouts of battery onto the hose which overtime ate away the hose // Also Brake and ABS lite sensor come on and beep>
5 years ago the odometer on my 1990 Audi "90 Quattro 20v" suddenly stopped working when the car had only 49K miles. (Yes, only 49K miles, and I'm the car's original owner.) Anchorage's only Audi dealership said the odometer could not be repaired or replaced on that model. ...
Audi 90 Quattro Reviews
bought it used with 190,000 on it and runs like a top
need a fair value price some one ran into the front bumper,left fender,left light& signal in fender.inswurance is writing it off because of its age.(800.00 offer)