Audi 100 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi 100 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Audi 100 Quattro Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
Audi 100 Quattro Questions
Windscreen and door seals been checked, may be the fuse box seal, would the water leak affect the starting, I haven't had a problem but the garage taken to for MOT had her stood out in wet weather and now she has a starting problem which was not there when I took her to the garage, because pa...
smell of gas and 2inches of gas in the spare tire space in the trunk, afraid to drive it. what could this be?
My car simply does not start!