CAR IS NOT STARTING BUT TURNING OVER. i HAVE REPLACED ALL WIRES AND DISTRIBUTOR LOOKS GOOD. WHILE DRIVING IT JUST SHUT OFF AND WON'T START GAS IS GETTING TO THE CARBERATOR. THE CAR IS A PLYMOUTH SUNDANCE 1994 THAT IS NOT LISTED ABOVE.
WON'T START on 1996 Plymouth Breeze
ANSWER by Visitor ,
November 23, 2010
It's not the carburetor because the car does not have one, it's fuel-injected, as someone else has already told you, it's probably the fuel pump or timing belt.. However faulty spark plugs, wires or bad fuel injectors could be part of the problem as well.
Verified for the Plymouth Breeze7 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Breeze16 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Breeze11 reports
2 answersMay 31, 2010
1 answerNovember 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1996 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($310 - 527) in Granville, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($187 - 257) in Hoffman, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($448 - 550) in Stillwater, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($784 - 924) in Burt, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($274 - 321) in Hookstown, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($335 - 448) in Salem, OH