car was given to me tried to start it but when release keys it doesnt run was told fuel regulator but checked it and it holds vacuum found huge hole in air intake hose would this hole prevent running or could have fouled plugs so it wont run owner states car ran when parked then wouldnt start
wont start on 1990 Ford Taurus
BEST ANSWER by backyard tech,
July 30, 2009
Bad ignition switch. Could be the electrical or mechanical portion. Most likely the electrical.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
9 answersJune 01, 2010
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
2 answersDecember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order