I was driving on highway and just stopped egine light on and flashed, having exhast problem. I put scoap on but would no read, could map sensor(electronic ignition system) be gone? The truck turns over but will not start. I sure could use the help. I live in Canada and was -40 when this happened.
will not start on 1996 Ford Ranger
by rescueme in Brooksville, FL on December 27, 2009
2 answersOctober 22, 2009
4 answersOctober 21, 2012
1 answerFebruary 09, 2011
1 answerJune 11, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- i am thinking about buying a 2001 ranger 4x4 4.0 v6 off some guy. it only has 63k miles and looks like its been very taken care of. he priced it at 6800 i offered him 5k cash. should i buy this truck for that price?
- So i noticed my truck shaking pretty rough while in idle and driving and when i got home i noticed smoke coming from my catalytic converter what should i do
- My Ford Ranger shuts off while driving down the road or sometimes it'll run to the store and then when I turn it off and come back out it won't start but turns over what could possible problems be
- i can feel my feet getting damp every once in a while.would that be coming from my heater core?
- My eec fuse blows what could be the causes I would like to know what all is dependent on this fuse