It happens frequently,even when I'm driving
Why would oil be spewing from the back of my engine? on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Lehigh, IA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Enderlin, ND
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - 456) in Brownsville, MN
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Saulsbury, TN
- Torsion Bar Replacement ($295 - 540) in Van Horne, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($119 - 262) in Refugio, TX