It happens frequently,even when I'm driving
Why would oil be spewing from the back of my engine? on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Lehigh, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 350) in Enderlin, ND
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Brownsville, MN
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saulsbury, TN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($396 - 443) in Van Horne, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($205 - 451) in Refugio, TX