always well kept got 97000 miles always change oil on time
why when this car reaches 60 mph it dyes on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($351 - 450) in Tad, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Richland, TX
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cerrillos, NM
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Mc Intire, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($662 - 792) in Lares, PR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($125 - 322) in Alma Center, WI