We have a 2001 F250 with a automatic transmission. One day it started acting like it didn't want to excel from a stopped position, then not to long it just would drive only in reveres. Have had it worked on once for same problem. Then some bolts on the inside had worked lose. Really need to know how to tell if going to need replace and how much to expect to pay. husband has changed fluids and filters, and some type of sensors
Why truck will only shift in to reveres? on 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(17)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Matlock, WA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Alma, AR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($473 - 705) in Wrangell, AK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($3,111 - 3,873) in Bokeelia, FL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 300) in Lolo, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($140 - 355) in Polson, MT