Why is there a bow in my windshield? are there wiper to help this problem?
1999 Chevrolet S10

Why is there a bow in my windshield? Are there wiper to help this problem?

(1999 Chevrolet S10)
The drivers side of my windshield has a bow in it. I have replaced the wipers 6 times thinking that was the problem but that hasn't worked. The wiper touches only about 3 inches at the bottom and no where else.
2 answers & 0 comments
on December 07, 2015
ever (thought) that the wiper ARM may be BENT?INSTEAD OF THE GLASS WINDSHIELD BEING bent/bowed?
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on December 07, 2015
There probably is not a bow in the windshield. I have an S-10 and the wipers on the passenger side at the far edge on the right miss a little over there. The usual culprit is a bend in the wiper arm itself or a loss of spring tension in the wiper arm. Check these and you may discover the issue.

My'92 s10 truck 4.3l vortec engine died while driving. it cranks over but won't start back. it was running fine and...
I jiggled the battery cables also pushed down on all fuses under the hood. looked over everything under the hood....