AT FIRST I HAD TO LET THE CAR SIT 4 A WHILE AFTER IT WOULD TURN ON.I HAD CONSTANTLY FLOORER IT.I GOT SO MANY OPTIONS OF WHAT COULD B WRONG BUT I JUST REPLACED THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP.IT WAS RUNNING FINE AND AT A STOP SIGN IT TURNED OFF ON ME AND WOULDNT START.
WHY DOESNT MY CAR START AFTER REPLACING THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?