AT FIRST I HAD TO LET THE CAR SIT 4 A WHILE AFTER IT WOULD TURN ON.I HAD CONSTANTLY FLOORER IT.I GOT SO MANY OPTIONS OF WHAT COULD B WRONG BUT I JUST REPLACED THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP.IT WAS RUNNING FINE AND AT A STOP SIGN IT TURNED OFF ON ME AND WOULDNT START.
WHY DOESNT MY CAR START AFTER REPLACING THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP? on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - 526) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($520 - 722) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 266) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($276 - 346) in Loup City, NE
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($167 - 630) in Viola, DE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($220 - 2,131) in East Peoria, IL