AT FIRST I HAD TO LET THE CAR SIT 4 A WHILE AFTER IT WOULD TURN ON.I HAD CONSTANTLY FLOORER IT.I GOT SO MANY OPTIONS OF WHAT COULD B WRONG BUT I JUST REPLACED THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP.IT WAS RUNNING FINE AND AT A STOP SIGN IT TURNED OFF ON ME AND WOULDNT START.
WHY DOESNT MY CAR START AFTER REPLACING THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?
- What's the price range for 5-year service?