AT FIRST I HAD TO LET THE CAR SIT 4 A WHILE AFTER IT WOULD TURN ON.I HAD CONSTANTLY FLOORER IT.I GOT SO MANY OPTIONS OF WHAT COULD B WRONG BUT I JUST REPLACED THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP.IT WAS RUNNING FINE AND AT A STOP SIGN IT TURNED OFF ON ME AND WOULDNT START.
WHY DOESNT MY CAR START AFTER REPLACING THE QUOIL AND THE DISTRIBUTOR CAP? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car