The fan blows cold air but clicks when you transfer to heat and heat doesnt come out most of the time. Like something is stuck?????
why does the heater click when you turn it on and no heat but fan still blows on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($169 - 218) in Fonda, IA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($189 - 243) in Thurman, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - 456) in Butte Falls, OR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Snyder, NE
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($366 - 425) in Pittsford, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($889 - 1,517) in Liberty Hill, TX