starts to flicker then stays on until i turn car of
why does the battery warning light stay on on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($83 - 124) in West Hartford, VT
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 199) in Burdine, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($326 - 524) in Averill Park, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($187 - 248) in Etna, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($149 - 175) in Harrisburg, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($193 - 245) in Haydenville, OH