starts to flicker then stays on until i turn car of
why does the battery warning light stay on on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in West Hartford, VT
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($104 - 135) in Burdine, KY
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($120 - 167) in Averill Park, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Etna, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($268 - 363) in Harrisburg, AR
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($129 - 147) in Haydenville, OH