changed motor,switch,module and nothing seemed to correct the problem. The wipers use to work properly but just started doing that several months ago. I don't know where to go from here. Anything that you can help me with that I haven't done would be greatly appreciated.
Why does my winshield wipers go on high speed only? on 1993 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- There seems to be a false load on the alternator.
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?