Why do i keep warping my brake rotors and why do i have problems with the pads
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Why do I keep warping my brake rotors and why do I have problems with the pads

(2016 Hyundai Elantra)
I'm an Uber/Lyft driver. I do it full time. My car has115000 miles on it. I am on my third set of rotors on the front and it looks like I need to replace one in the front again. I've also had trouble with 2 different brakes, where the pads don't always seat correctly, causing the brake to make a horrible sound as if there were gravel between the rotor and the pad. This sound happens intermittingly with periods where it makes the sound at every slow stop followed by hours when it makes no sound at all. This is my second Elantra. I bought the second one because of how reliable and long lasting the first one was. I'm really surprised by what seems like a systemic problem in this Hyundai. Desperate.
What seems to make the problem better or worse? Gets worse the longer I drive
How long have you had this problem? a Year or more
Tags: brakes, hyundai, elantra
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
Asset 2
Be the first to answer this question

I recently changed the front break pads on my 2001 nissan xterra and now whenever i come to a complete stop or edge...
Increased braking noise from rear - low frequency rumble - with slight vibration in brake pedal when braking -...