Car Questions

Which repair shop in McHenry area is fair for fixing emission testing problem?

(2002 Lexus ES300)
in McHenry, IL on May 09, 2012
I received 3 codes after emission test failure...the one that concerns me is the P1350 which I am told is a Variable Valve timer problem.
The other 2 are P0440 + P0442 which I think is from not tightening the gas cap...Bottom line....can anyone tell me who to go to for repair that is reasonable???????
Thank you all in advance!
Displaying 1 answers & 1 comments
of Greg's Orange Auto on May 09, 2012
camshaft codes can be caused by low oil level and po 400 codes are evap codes but can be very tricky at times i rec a diag by a quailified mech.hope this helps save you time and $
on May 10, 2012
Thank you...I recently had the oil changed along with a new air filter. I'nmn concerned about this variable valve timer and it's cost

I have a new bulb for my left side low beam headlight. How do I install the bulb I have a 1992 ES 300 Lexus.
I have no power when I turn my key it takes 5 to 6 times than it starts why. I will drive 5 miles to a store shut it ...