how to clear fault code P0122, on 1999 Pontiac GrandAm, 4cyl.
where is the throttle position sensor located and how is it replaced. on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($197 - 673) in Jarratt, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($435 - 521) in Swansboro, NC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 848) in Covington, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Dunning, NE
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 660) in Varnell, GA