I changed the battery car does not start. None of the gauges or indicators com on. I just have dimmed door panal lights.
Where is the starter relay located on a 1991 Ford Explorer? on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grand Saline, TX
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gerlaw, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($189 - 243) in Kennedale, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Long Lake, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Munford, TN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Martinsburg, MO