I changed the battery car does not start. None of the gauges or indicators com on. I just have dimmed door panal lights.
Where is the starter relay located on a 1991 Ford Explorer? on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies