RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: Where is the PCV Valve located in my 2007 Buick Rendezvous??????????? Help! on 2007 Buick Rendezvous

my husband has exhausted the internet for answers
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
| |
there is a plastic tube that runs from valve cover to intake manifold towards the frt of eng under eng cover.pull tube off valve cover end and follow it to intake at that point there is a clamp or hold down similar to a dist hold down,remove that and its under it.good luck
Didn't find what you were looking for?