Fuel filter on vehicle location
Where is the fuel filter located on the Amigo 2.6L on 1990 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1990 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in West Hatfield, MA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Armour, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Wapwallopen, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($131 - 276) in Breckenridge, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Willow Springs, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Cecilton, MD