Q: Where find the inlet to put in l transmission fluid on this car. I looked in on 2008 BMW 535i

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
Where do u find, the inlet to put in transmission fluid in this car.
(1) Answer
| |
Transmission oil is added from under the car through a level plug. There is a company that independent auto repair shops get their information from, this same information is available inexpensively for people that work on their own cars.. The information is year make and model specific, covering repair procedures, torque specifications, fluid capacities and specifications, service bulletins, component locations, wiring diagrams ect.... Alldata is very easy to navigate
You may get instructions from someone on a BMW specific car forum.