Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Where can I get R-12 freon for my car's air conditioning

(1990 Toyota Camry)
in Germantown, MD on June 19, 2017
I would like to get the R-12 freon if at all possible as I need the air conditioning to work in my car. Thank you!
Ask a Question
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on June 19, 2017
Convert system to R134A ... Forgot the R12 !
Sign in to reply
Convert to R134a
Call us at 703-449-9000 to schedule an appointment.
Master Mechanic
Chantilly, VA
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Hello, my car gets a strong smell of gas when i park the car. when i let the car sit for a while and come back, the f...
Didn't find what you were looking for?