it blubber and dies. it take sitting in car with foot on gas pedal for 5 to 10 minutes before it will stay running but if it's warm out it starts like brand new car. any ideas?
when it is cold out, my 99 crown vic will not go to high idle when you start it, on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
1999 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($196 - 232) in Hamler, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - 443) in Miami, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Goldsmith, IN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - 530) in Sauk City, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($93 - 113) in Merrill, IA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in East Branch, NY