it blubber and dies. it take sitting in car with foot on gas pedal for 5 to 10 minutes before it will stay running but if it's warm out it starts like brand new car. any ideas?
when it is cold out, my 99 crown vic will not go to high idle when you start it, on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
1999 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($52 - 68) in Hamler, OH
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Miami, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 378) in Goldsmith, IN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($75 - 98) in Sauk City, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($579 - 8,314) in Merrill, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($320 - 344) in East Branch, NY