have replaced, fuel filter, ingine idle contol valve, engine control module, plugs,plug wires, cap and rotor. the speedomoter jumps back and forth, and the cruis control don't work right. ever so often it will run fine, then acts up again..
when i put it in gear it stumbles and bucks,when taking off. on 1995 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1995 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Punta Gorda, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($339 - 506) in Tutor Key, KY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($73 - 116) in Taylorsville, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($622 - 713) in Dayhoit, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($326 - 491) in Bedford, TX
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($159 - 175) in Woodbridge, CA