RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: whats the thing called thats under the key ignition of a pontiac montana2003 on 2003 Pontiac Montana

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
its like a square shape little box thatsunder the key ignition . rite under it . ?
No car image 94a1663db56199c5353592009e34aaa51078a2469bed068bb8d6f0ba43accf97
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
| |
its either the Ignition switch or pass lock security transponder/reciver.
How many wires and are the wires big or small?
Didn't find what you were looking for?