car drives well. However when I stop, I sometimes can't get the shifter to park. the car rolls back or forward.
what should I look for if having difficulty putting shifter on park? on 1991 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
1991 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($665 - 844) in Hutchinson, PA
- Air Pump Replacement ($348 - 407) in Imboden, AR
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($286 - 371) in Winfield, MO
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leola, SD
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Sister Bay, WI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Danevang, TX