I recently got the brake fluid flushed, but need to know if other things need to be done to keep the vehicle driving well.
What scheduled maintenance should be done on my 2003 Isuzu Rodeo w/ 150K miles? on 2003 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- I put a new water pump and now it won't start
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
2003 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($139 - 178) in Hooper, WA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($237 - 409) in Westville, OK
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Oneco, CT
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Springville, NY
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Fullerton, NE
- Starter Motor Replacement ($282 - 350) in Arcola, IN