Car Questions

What is the problem?

(2003 Ford F-150 Lightning)
in Beaumont, TX on April 25, 2012
When i start my truck it runs fine for about ten second. then the rpms ease down and it begins to sputter(in park and neutral)acting like it wants to die but in drive and reverse it runs great Whats causing this?
Displaying 1 answers & 4 comments
of Greg's Orange Auto on April 25, 2012
is your ck eng light on? if so have codes read at auto zone for free and post so we can advise
on April 25, 2012
P0171,P0174,P0401
of Greg's Orange Auto on April 25, 2012
sounds like your pcv hose is leaking vac and possibly your dpfe valve is bad or hoses going to it. you can find the air leak with a smoke test.if its a 4.2l you may have an intake leak which is common on that motor
on April 26, 2012
I've checked all the hoses and replaced the egr valve since it was a little clogged but my fuel pressure gauge started acting up not to long ago and now doesn't work could I possibly have a fuel injector problem?
of Greg's Orange Auto on April 27, 2012
ck what i adv on 1st

Air conditioning has been working on and off. I took it one friday to show the service porter that the air conditione...
I had a garage check out the AC system about 2 weeks ago. They said it has plenty of Freon, and has no leaks in the s...