Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

What is right below the brake master cylinder? splits brake line into F and R.

(1990 Isuzu Pickup)
in Covington, VA on February 18, 2015
Need to know the name of the part that splits the brake line into F and R (front and rear.) right under the master cylinder.
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on February 18, 2015
Proportioning valve may be the part you are asking about.
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop
Video, Step-by-Step Instructions, Parts & Tools List
How to Fix Your Brakes

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
I have a 2.3l 4dz1 isuzu i replace the head on i experience replacing cylinder heads and ive been satisfied with my e...
2.3l 91 4dz1 isuzu has fuel spark n compression but wont start it was running 3 days ago i put new fuel lines on it f...
Didn't find what you were looking for?