Q: What is my next step in trying to get my VIN NUMBER added to the Recall for 2008 on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
Malibu, car loss speed, transmission shift cable broke, it jumped to the L shift (on its own). Neighbor mechanic (retired) went under the hood and tried to put it in park, however, it continued to roll forward, said there was a GM recall 12106 in 2012 and a new one 14V-224 in May 2012 for the shift cable. My Malibu is LS V6 and is not driveable. If I get it fixed will I be reimbursed once my VIN shows up on the recall? How much will it cost to fix it?
(1) Answer
If it has been recalled..... Your vehicles vin is already included!!! Call dealer and they will confirm this!!.. .They have all listings...... Can't add your vehicle if it's not included!.
Pretty flowers!.... Your garden?
Didn't find what you were looking for?