There is a loud roaring sound from the rear end.When on the gas it is loud and off the gas alittle louder. It has 117,000 miles. Has alittle leakage from the rear differential. What could this be?
what is making a roaring sound from the rear end? on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Remsenburg, NY
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Macy, NE
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Talmage, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($366 - 425) in Bear Lake, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($320 - 390) in Yettem, CA